Thursday, June 9, 2011

Having Problems with My Followers Gadget

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I'm having issues with my "followers" gadget.  Basically, I can't view my followers at all, although on my dashboard it still shows the number of followers I have.  The real bummer is, until this problem is fixed, no one new can follow my blogs...at least, I think they can't.  All 3 of my blogs are having this problem. 

My hubby is in the middle of researching ways to fix the issue.  I just thought I'd post this so that everyone would know I was aware of the situation and in the process of working on it.

Also, if any of you have had this problem and figured out a way to fix it, please let me know! 

I'll keep you posted on how things go.

UPDATE:  It looks like the problem is with Internet Explorer.  Hubby installed Firefox and it worked fine.  So, I don't know if this is a problem for all computers with Internet Explorer or just mine.  Could you guys please let me know if you can see my followers, especially those of you with IE?  Thanks so much.  I want to make this blog as functional as possible for all of my readers. :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think the problem is with blogger. This happens pretty often. I use IE and also Google Chrome and I can see your followers this morning with both.

But I do have problems reading certain blogs on IE. That's why I installed Google Chrome and it's awesome! No problems at all.

Have a nice Friday!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Bama. That's good to know. I was hoping that my follower gadget wasn't messing up on all the computers using IE.

Man, first the commenting problems, then the following problems. It's so frustrating when these things happen! Hopefully Blogger will get it figured out soon!