Monday, October 4, 2010

Anyone else struggling with the new Blogger photo uploader?

Just thought I'd see if I'm the only one tearing my hair out over the new Blogger photo uploading program.  I meant to do my last post on my new doll last night.  I have a total routine down that worked with the last program where I upload all the pics first, then write my post and go back and add the uploaded pics as I need them.  Last night I spent 20 mins uploading pics and then tried to add them one at a time, as usual.  Instead, it added all of them to my post at the same time.  I pushed the undo button, only to discover that the upload program hadn't saved all of my pics.  Needless to say, I was ready to throw the computer out the window by that point (patience is a virtue I'm still working on).  My husband was highly entertained by my rantings as I discussed my frustrations.  I just wanted a Blogger techie to clobber! :}

Today, I once again made the mistake of uploading everything, then selected just the pic I wanted.  Once again, when I returned to the photo uploader, all the other pics were gone.  So I guess now we have to either upload them one at a time, or upload everything at once and add the text in around it.  I did finally finish my post, but it took me twice as long as it normally would!

The thing I liked about the other program is that you didn't have to think about the order of your pics when you uploaded them.  Now, you have to make sure they're in the order you want before you upload.  The last program made everything so easy.  Now I'm feeling as stressed as I did when I first started blogging and used the older program for uploading photos that was absolutely horrendous.  Grrrr...

So, is anyone else having this problem?  Is there anything I can do differently?  Have you discovered any secrets to blogger photo uploading bliss?  If so, please share what you've learned!! I'm drowning over here!! :}

No comments: