Hi guys. As you all know, I'm working on cutting down my doll collection. I'm planning on using one of my dolls as an Elizabeth Cole doll for Felicity. My original thought was to use my Ella doll (originally a Gotz Precious Day Elisabeth). But I had an extra wig lying around that I tried on my Emily doll (originally a Gotz Little Sisters Tess), and it really made her look like a colonial doll. So now I'm trying to figure out if I should use her instead.
The pros of using Emily:
1. The outfit I'm using (Felicity's school dress) actually fits her (Ella's a little too thick around the chest for it).
2. Her wig looks more colonial than Ella's rooted hair.
3. She's most likely not going to go for much if I sell her, because she has 2 cloudy pupils, a loose leg (the one I did came loose again), and a small patch of wig stuck to her scalp. :( Ella, on the other hand, only has one eye that sticks sometimes. Other than that, she's in mint condition and would sell for more.
4. I like her face mold slightly better.
The pros of using Ella:
1. Elizabeth Cole's hair in the books was more straight than curly.
3. She's still really cute, even though I like Emily's face mold slightly more.
Aahh! I can't decide! I've included pics of both girls to show you. Comment and tell me what you think. Who should be my Elizabeth? Ella, or Emily?