As promised, here's something to celebrate 100,000 page views: a Disney Tag! :D
This tag is based on a literary tag I saw on Claire's Curiosity a while back. I was actually working on my answers for the literary tag but never had the chance to finish them. Then, when I was trying to figure out something special to do for my blog, I realized that doing a Disney variation of this tag would be perfect! :)
So, here's how it works. You need to choose 10 Disney characters and put them in a numbered list. They can be heroes, heroines, sidekicks, villains...whoever you want to choose. They can be animated (either hand-drawn or computer animated) or live action characters. And just a suggestion...it's a lot more fun if you have a wide variety of characters (the good, the bad, the ugly...). ;) For the best results and the most fun, choose your characters BEFORE you look at the questions! :)
Now that you have a list of your 10 characters, here are the 10 questions (just insert each character's name in place of the appropriate number):
1. If you had #1 and #7 over for dinner, what would you serve them and how would you entertain them?
2. #6 and #8 are going to sing a duet. What is the title of the song they will sing? (It can be an actual song or one you make up)
3. #2, #4, and #9 are on a quest. What is the purpose of their quest, and who is the leader?
4. Who would make a better librarian, #3 or #10?
5. It's the final showdown of a Disney film. #7 has to defeat #4. How will he/she do it?
6. #6 is holding a job interview. The interviewees are #9, #3, and #8. What is the job they are interviewing for, and who will get the position?
7. In a sword fight between #1 and #5, who would win?
8. In a musical number, what sort of dance would #10 perform while singing?
9. Who would make a better babysitter, #5 or #2?
10. Once upon a time, in a faraway land, #9 dreamed of a different life than the one she/he had. Meanwhile, in another part of the land, #7 and #5 were imprisoned and trying to escape. They were in the clutches of the sinister #2, who refused to show any mercy.
One day, #4 passed by the dungeon where #7 and #5 were held captive and heard their cries. Moved with compassion, he/she vowed to not rest until he/she had done everything in his/her power to rescue them. With that, #4 rushed off to get help.
The first people (or characters) #4 came across were #1, #6, and #10, who were involved in a street faire. #4 told the others of the plight of #7 and #5, and they were determined to help! They decided to go to the nearest village to get the supplies they would need for such a rescue.
The nearest village was, of course, the village where #9 lived. When he/she saw the others so hard at work, #9 asked what they were doing and was told of their quest. Instantly, #9 broke into a spontaneous song, detailing that this was what he/she had been waiting for all of this time. Then #9 joined in their rescue effort.
On their way back to the dungeon, they were confronted by #8, who had been hired by the villainous #2 to stop them. Just when they thought all was lost, #3 appeared on the horizon...
What happens next? ;)
Okay, you are all officially tagged! :) There are 2 ways you can participate in this tag. You can either post your answers on your own blog and leave a link to your post in the comments below, or you can just post your answers as a comment if you don't have a blog of your own. If you have any questions, you can either comment on this post or email me at email@example.com. :)
I am in the process of working on some blog buttons to go with the tag. I had some ready this morning, but after several hours of work and frustration which culminated in the loss of this ENTIRE POST, I decided that the blog buttons could wait for a while. (So please participate in this blog party, because it was NOT fun getting it ready!!) I guess you can learn something new even after 100,000 page views! :}
I have some other fun things planned, so be sure to check back!
I can't wait to see all of your answers to the tag! :)