Monday, December 31, 2012

Disneystore.com Sale: 50% on Toys and Plush

Hey everyone!  Just a quick post before my "real" one. ;)  Disneystore.com's "Twice Upon a Year" sale is going strong, and today's promotion is 50% off of select toys and plush.  This does not include the DAC classic Dolls (which seem to have been restocked...good news for those of you who were wanting to continue your collection!), but it does include the special edition DAC Cinderella.  She's down to $24.99!

The sale also includes a few of the Singing Princess dolls, some of the classic 12" Princess dolls, quite a few of the plush dolls and characters, several of the newer Cinderella items and more.  You can see all of the items for sale HERE.

Happy Shopping! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Cinderella Gift Set is on sale. My youngest daughter has been begging for it. But 79.99, really! She's been saving for it, so she's going to be so happy to hear this.

Hope to hear about your Christmas soon,

Deliah

Eileen said...

When is your real post going to be up? I'm so excited to read it!

Eileen said...

Oh! I also wanted to say that my dolls love your blog so much that they used the flormat of your "my dolls" page to introduce themselves. I only have one done at the moment. You can check it out here: http://thenoelledollfamily.blogspot.com/2012/12/hello-im-lori.html

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Deliah. Sales like this are great for those big sets, aren't they? :) I'm very happy for your daughter.

Hi Eileen. I'll have to stop by and check it out. :)

I hope to have my Christmas post up later tonight, but it may have to wait until tomorrow...I ended up running some unexpected errands and still have to take some pics of some of the things I wanted to share with you. It'll be up as soon as possible. :)