Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers! :) I hope you have a wonderful day spending time with your loved ones. Don't forget to take a time in the bustle of the day to think about the things you are thankful for.
Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for today:
1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. A husband who is alive and well. :}
3. My three daughters, who can be so much work but bring me so much joy.
4. The rest of my family and my friends.
5. A wonderful church family.
6. The incredible people in my doll club and my writer's group. I'm so thankful to have two such great groups in such a small town.
7. A home.
8. Needs that are provided for.
9. The freedom to worship as we choose.
10. Christmas is coming!! :D
I could go on, but I think I'll stop at ten. :) Have a wonderful day! I'll have another post up tomorrow. :)