Monday, July 21, 2014

A Howdy from Beast'sbelle

Hey guys!  Wow, this day did not turn out quite the way I had planned, but I got a lot done.   Dishes, laundry, devotions, exercise, and coloring and a movie with the girls...all in one day!  Plus, my house is even clean.  Am I Superwoman, or what? ;)

Hubby is out of town training for work this week.  He's finally moving up to a part-time driving position at UPS (hooray!!), so he's taking a class from now through Thursday.  We're still not sure how many hours he'll have or how we're going to make ends meet, but it's encouraging that things are progressing. :)  I'll keep you guys posted on that front.

As you can imagine, getting Hubby packed up and holding down the fort this week has kept me on my toes.  I'm slowly working on answering comments and catching up on email responses.  Please be patient with me!  I apologize once again to anyone who has emailed me in the past several months...I got super behind and am still struggling to get a response off to everyone. :{

In other news, I was unable to do a "real" blog post today because Maggie spent most of the day on the computer, getting her long overdue blog post up.  Since I was keeping her on task most of the day, my creative energy is pretty much spent, so I'll have a review up for you later this week.  You can go read Maggie's post HERE to tide you over if you like. ;)

Finally, I'm super excited because this coming Friday will mark my FOUR YEAR BLOGOVERSARY for Never Grow Up!  Wow!  I can't believe it's already been four years!  I have a little giveaway planned, so stay tuned. :)

I guess that's about all for now.  My eyes are crossing and I'm paying too much attention to "The King and I" on Spotify instead of typing, so I think it's time to head to bed...without Hubby.  Maybe I'll sleep with the light on. ;)

I'll leave you with this amazing video my brother brought to my attention.  This is a project animated and headed up by Glen Keane, one of my all-time favorite Disney animators, called "Duet".  You can see it HERE.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

You can also see the behind the scenes video on Duet HERE.

Talk to you guys again soon!

5 comments:

Nina said...

That's so cool! Congratulations to your husband! Have a great day!:D

Mora L said...

Hi, I just started a blog called the adventures of an anna doll, which is similar to belle's bulletins and if it was ok with you to leave it up.

AddyLovesWolves said...

Sounds like you're busy busy busy!

The Dolls said...

I watched 'Duet'. VERY sweet. I adored some of the scenes and how during the one part, where the girl jumps into the air for the first time and she flashes from little girl to around a ten year old.



The only thing is, I was so scared what they were going to do with the dog. Because by the end of that the dog must have been at least twenty something. And dogs life spans aren't that miraculously long sadly.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks for all of the comments, everyone. :)

Maureen, thanks for your question. I have no problem with you having a blog about an Anna doll. I certainly wasn't the first to have a Disney doll blog. ;) As long as the plot ideas are your own, go for it, and have fun! :)

The Dolls, I'm glad the dog lasted all the way through the story, too. ;) Maybe not as realistic as it could have been, but definitely happier. ;)