Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Part 2 :)

I found a few more deals I thought you guys might be interested in.

Build-a-Bear Workshop has a few bears and friends for just $10 for their "Cybear" Monday sale. ;)  Sadly, none of their plush My Little Ponies are part of the sale.  You can see all of the $10 friends HERE.

Disneystore.com is offering 25% off a purchase of $100 or more, 20% off a purchase of $75 or more, and 15% off a purchase of $50 or more, plus free shipping on orders over $75 with the code CYBER.

Toysrus.com is offering quite a few Cyber Monday deals also.  I didn't see anything earth-shattering for my interests, but they do have quite a few dolls and toys on sale.  You can see all of their Cyber Monday deals HERE.

Oh, and I stopped by the American Girl website this morning, and there were still a lot of things available, including the old style mini dolls (a few of them are left), some for $12 and some for $18, lots of clothing and accessories (some from the old Historical line, some from Saige, some from Isabelle, and My American Girl as well), Bitty Baby items, TONS of the older illustrated books, and a lot more, so be sure to stop by that site too, if you haven't already.  You can see all of their Cyber Monday deals HERE.

Happy Shopping, everyone! :)

2 comments:

Emmaline said...

Thank you so much for posting about the AG sale! I was able to pick up some gifts for my sister and a few mini dolls for myself :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

You're welcome! :) Glad to help!