Thursday, October 1, 2015

Some of My Beauty and the Beast Stuff

Note: This was originally a page at the top of my blog. I'm trying to simplify my pages a bit, so I changed this to a blog post instead. Enjoy! :)

For those of you interested in my Beauty and the Beast stuff I've collected over the years, I've added a direct link to the post that I did a while back.  Click HERE, and enjoy browsing! :)

Here are the things I've added to my collection since that post:

Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition Blu-Ray DVD combo

Disney Store Belle Doll

Disney Store Belle wardrobe sets (I only kept one of the dolls)

Disney Store "Deluxe" Belle Doll (she was a great price at an after-Christmas online sale) :)

Disney Store Beast/Prince doll...a bit of a disappointment

My really nifty double-sided limited edition pin.  It celebrates the release of Beauty and the Beast on Diamond Edition DVD.  One side of the "DVD" has a picture of Belle and the Prince...

...and the other side has a picture of Belle and the Beast.  The detail on this pin is really amazing!

More fun Beauty and the Beast Posts:


No comments: