Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Be Back in a Few Weeks! :)

I just realized that I never did my official "see you in a while" post. ;) I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the blog, two weeks minimum, possibly three or four weeks maximum.

Hubby has the rest of this week off before he goes back to work, so I want to spend as much time with him as I can while he's on vacation. :) That, and work on a few house projects together (if I can convince him). ;)

I'm also trying to get back into the school schedule. The adjustment hasn't been too painful so far, but it takes a while to get used to those early mornings and homework-filled afternoons again. ;)

I'll continue slowly going through my collection and doing eBay listings. The next batch will be up this Saturday.

And, of course, I'll be working on my book, getting it ready to submit by early October, Lord willing.

I hope you all have a fabulous few weeks. Talk to all of you again in September! :D

No comments: