Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. We've had bad colds going around our house for the last week or so, and I finally caught it myself 2 nights ago. Yesterday, I had a fever and was achy all over. I spent most of the day on the couch, bundled up. Today I'm not as feverish, but I feel like I swallowed a basketball or something. It hurts every time I swallow.
But, enough about that! I'm thankful that I'm generally pretty healthy. Getting sick every so often reminds me of the compassion I need to have for my hubby, girls, and others when they are sick. I must confess, I'm not the best patient or nurse. Especially in the middle of the night! :}
So, as the title mentioned, I've been tagged by Susan at American Girl and God. So, I guess I'm supposed to mention 7 random things about myself. Let's see:
1. One of my very favorite places to go is to the coast. My husband even proposed to me on a beach! :)
2. I have brown hair.
3. My very favorite guilty pleasure (dessert-wise) is a dark chocolate Reese's peanut butter cup.
4. I've known my two current dearest friends since elementary school.
5. I only exercise because I know I need to...but I do it under protest!! Now, if I was coordinated enough to be a dancer or something fun, that would be a different matter. My workout DVDs are just not very exciting. No offense, Leslie Sansone! :}
6. I also pre-ordered "Tangled", but I pre-ordered it on Amazon.com about a month ago! :)
7. I still have a secret wish to find Narnia. :)
I guess that's about it. I'm going to tag my 4 newest followers: Mia and the Girls, Alexandra, Natasha Marie, and Miranda. Have fun!