Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Page Added

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know I've added yet another new page.  As sad as it is, I'm running out of room in my little house and need to pay school and credit card bills.  So, that means I have to part with some of my Beauty and the Beast collection.  :( 

The good news is, my loss is your gain!  Check out my new For Sale Page and see if there's anything you'd like to add to your own collection! :)  I'm planning on updating it with new items periodically.

I have more information, including payment details, on the page.  Happy shopping! :) 

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sorry to hear about you parting with some of your things, but I do understand. I have been doing that too, but for space issues more than anything else.
Good luck with your sales. I'm on my way to see your goodies.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Bama. It's tough, but I'm hoping I can find good homes for them here. :)