Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fairy Tale Blog Party Drawing Winner! :D

Hey everyone!  Thanks again to all of you who took part in my Fairy Tale Blog Party.  We had 8 participants (aside from myself) total.  So as you know, everyone who joined the party was entered into a drawing.  The prize was my...drawing...(hee hee) that I used for the Fairy Tale Blog Party header.

So, here are all of the names in the bowl:

And here's our winner:

Congratulations, Kaeden! :)  Please either leave a comment to this post with your email address or contact me at nevergrowup.beastsbelle@gmail.com so I can get your prize to you. :)

To the rest of you, if you didn't win this time around, don't worry.  On Friday I'll be drawing names for my other giveaways (but remember, you have to enter by tomorrow!).  


3 comments:

All AG said...

What a lucky girl! I love this blog so much, are you going to post part of your story on this blog? That would be awesome!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi All AG. I probably won't be posting any of my story on here, because some of it will still possibly be used for my current project. I'd like it to be fresh and new for publication (assuming that actually happens). ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks for responding, Kaeden! I was just thinking about drawing a new name. I'll email you in a bit. :)