Thursday, August 30, 2012

Labor Day Sale at Disneystore.com!

Hi guys!  Just wanted to let you know that Disneystore.com is having a special sale for Labor Day weekend, starting now and lasting through Monday.  Take an extra 25% off of sale prices when you apply the code EXTRA25 at checkout. :)

I know there were several dolls on sale, including the Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider doll and the deluxe 10 Princess set.  There are also several of the Funko Pop figures, which are already down to $6.99 before the extra 25% off. :)

Happy shopping, everyone! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's that 13 year old who was asking about getting a blog. Well I asked my mom, and she said no. But that's okay! because she said i have to be an adult, so 18 really isn't that far away right?! Just 5 years not much compared to a couple years ago. But thank you for the advice, I might ask her again sometime.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi, thanks for updating me. :) I really admire your attitude through this, even though you didn't get the result you wanted. :)

Glad I could help. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And you know, when the right time comes if God wills it I'll get one, but if it just isn't right then I won't. thanks again for the advice!