Saturday, January 5, 2013

Some Bloggy News

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks.

This coming week I'll be focusing on getting back into the school routine and listing stuff on eBay (I'll do a quickie post here to let you know when things are listed).

The next week I'd like to devote to tweaking some things here on the blog.  Tess, Maggie, and Belle will be working on their blogs as well. ;)  It's been two and a half years since I started Never Grow Up, and I'd like to change a few things.  Don't worry, I'm not planning anything drastic.  It'll still be the blog you know and enjoy.  Still, I think it's about time to freshen things up a bit. :)

Sometime after the two weeks are up, I'll have an official "I'm back" post and share some of the things I've changed.  :)

I'll still plan on publishing and responding to comments, as well as responding to emails, but I might not do those things quite as frequently.  Just wanted to give all of you plenty of warning. :)

Talk to you all in a couple of weeks! :)

No comments: