Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, Plus Sales and AG New Releases


Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers!  I hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. :)  I wanted to share a few things with you on this special day.

First, Pottery Barn Kids is having a big 5 day sale for President's Day.  Among their sale items are a few doll outfits and accessories, so I thought it would be worth mentioning.  You can see all of their toy sale items HERE.

Also, Disneystore.com is having a sitewide sale:  25% off when you use the DISNEYPAL.  And as usual, they are offering free shipping on orders over $75.  Click HERE to start shopping. :)

And finally, American Girl has released several new items today! :D  Here are some of my favorites:
Caroline's Calf Playset
(You can see more details HERE.)


Molly's Floral Pajamas
These either come by themselves or in Molly's Bedtime Set:  

You can see them HERE.


And here are a few of my favorites from the My AG releases:


Sweet Spring Dress

Plaid Party Dress


I Love Pets Pajamas

Cycling Outfit


You can see all of the new My AG items HERE.

As usual, the prices are a bit more than I'd be willing to pay, but I always enjoy looking. ;)  What are your thoughts on the new releases?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy valentines day to you!!!!!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks! :)

Jen said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow, Molly's new bed is kind of...blindingly bright yellow. It's a nice change from the constant red/white/blue that made up so much of her collection before, though.

Caroline's new dress is really pretty. I'm half-tempted to get it as an alternate summer outfit for Felicity. Aside from that, there's really not much in the new release that calls to me. Oh well, that's money I won't be tempted to divert from my Pullip projects!

N said...

Happy (late) Valentine's Day to you! I agree regarding AG's crazy prices, but they don't bother me so much because I can just draw the stuff for my paper dolls.

By the way, when is Belle going to update? I love reading Belle's Bulletins, and I'm excited as to Robby's surprise. I hope that eventually Ben finds a new soulmate...

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Jen. I really love Caroline's new outfit, too. It's more than I'd like to pay for doll clothes at this point, but I think it's really cute. It would be great for Felicity! :)

Can't wait to hear more about your Pullip projects! :)

Hi N. I happen to know that Belle is working on a post and should have it up by sometime tonight. ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Jen. I really love Caroline's new outfit, too. It's more than I'd like to pay for doll clothes at this point, but I think it's really cute. It would be great for Felicity! :)

Can't wait to hear more about your Pullip projects! :)

Hi N. I happen to know that Belle is working on a post and should have it up by sometime tonight. ;)