Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some Disney Store News

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to share some news from the Disney Store.  First, Disneystore.com is offering  free shipping on your entire order when you purchase anything from their Disney Parks merchandise and apply the code PARKFREE.  You can see all of their Disney Parks items HERE.

Also, the Disney Store is hosting an exciting sweepstakes contest:  a trip for one winner and 3 guests to New Fantasyland in Walt Disney World! :D  I did a post about this not too long ago, which you can see HERE.  I've also pinned several videos of the Beast's castle and some of the other New Fantasyland attractions on my "Beauty and the Beast" Pinterest board HERE.  And to see the official New Fantasyland website, click HERE.

The sweepstakes run from February 4th to March 3rd.  You can enter either online (click HERE for more details) or in stores.  If I read the rules correctly, you're only supposed to enter once, so you choose one or the other (but you can read the official rules and verify this for yourself). ;)

This trip includes round trip airfare and lodging, so it's great for those of us on the other side of the country, too. :)  Other runner up prizes include a $100 gift card to the Disney store for 5 first place winners and a $25 gift card to the Disney Store for 25 second place winners (hey, I'd be happy with those!). ;)  Wouldn't it be fun if one of us won something? :D

I'm currently working on several posts, including the requested comparison of Pullip, Moxie Teenz, and LIV articulation, so look for one or two new posts later this week.  Also, Belle, Maggie and Tess wanted me to assure all of you that they are working on posts for their blogs as well.  We'll  let you know when those are up.

Talk to you soon! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up! I just entered - I think my pleas of being allowed to attend a professional conference at Disney World have not swayed my boss, so this is a good substitute. ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

No problem...this would be the only way I would get there myself. ;) Sorry you couldn't convince your boss about the professional conference. That would have been the best conference ever!!