Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

"Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.  For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve."

I Corinthians 15:1-5, NASB

I pray that you and yours have a wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that those of you who do not know Him yet will know Him someday soon. :)

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy Easter!!!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Dollygirl! :)

Jasmine said...

This is a bit late but happy belated Easter! Hope you enjoyed Easter .

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter our friends, hugs to you and thanks so much for the comments from Tess .. love it ..

We nominated you for The Best Blogger Award .. Hugs.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks so much, gals. :)

Bolton Girls, thanks for the nomination! :) I'm sorry the comments on your blog have been so few and far between. I've been having trouble making the time to comment, not just lurk. ;)