Today I'm pleased to announce my giveaway for this adorable blouse for BFC Ink dolls made and very graciously donated by eBay seller cottoncandy1288. (To see my earlier review of cottoncandy1288's work, click HERE.)
Here's a closer look at the blouse when it's not on the doll.
It has Velcro closure in the front and ties at the top.
There are buttons on top of the Velcro, so it looks like a button-up-the-front blouse. The material is very sheer.
It looks great with pants and would work with a skirt, too.
Noelle loves the pretty lavender color. :)
I did want to point out that there is a very small pull on the left sleeve. I'm only drawing your attention to this because it isn't the seller/maker's fault. When I was putting the blouse on, the Velcro caught on the sleeve and pulled the material. :( You'll want to use this shirt carefully. The material is very delicate. The lovely fitted sleeves can also be a bit tricky to get around the hands, especially for little ones. Because of this, I would recommend this shirt for adult collectors or older, careful children. Still, you're welcome to enter for your child if you are interested.
Okay, here are the rules of the giveaway:
1. To enter, please comment on this post with your name or username and email address. Comment moderation is on, so no one will see your information but me.
2. If you are under age 18, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter. I will have to get your mailing address to send the shirt to you, and I need to make sure your parent or guardian is okay with that.
3. The giveaway will be open to entries until FRIDAY, MARCH 8TH. On Saturday, March 9th, I will put all of the entrants' names in a hat and select one winner (without peeking, of course!). ;)
4. I will notify the winner via email on that same day. The winner will have 1 week to respond to the email with their mailing address. If I have not heard from the winner by Saturday, March 16th, a new winner will be selected.
5. I'm sorry, but I cannot do International shipping at this time, so this contest is only open to those in the United States.
Can't wait to see who wins! :) Cottoncandy1288 doesn't have any current listings right now, but I would definitely recommend saving her as a seller. Her items are good quality and affordable. :)
I have some other giveaways planned for the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more fun! :)