Thursday, August 7, 2014

Howdy From Beast'sbelle

Hey guys!  I hoped I'd have my next post up either today or tomorrow, but time has escaped me this week. :}  I had two dentist's appointments (one was a checkup and one was to fix a faulty filling done by my previous dentist), a doll club meeting, Middle Gal's dental appointment, the last summer Bible Club Wednesday night meeting for the girls...you get the idea.  The whole week's been full of non-stop activity, and Friday and Saturday are filling up pretty quickly, too.  I hope to have another post up for you by late Friday or sometime Saturday, but I can't promise anything.  Just thought I'd pop in and let you know so you wouldn't wonder if I'd fallen off the face of the earth or something. ;)

The next few weeks will be pretty crazy as all the last minute preparations for the beginning of the school year take place.  By the end of the month, things should slow down a bit and get back to "normal" (whatever that is). ;)

Thanks for your patience, everyone!  Talk to you again soon. :)

4 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Beastsbelle, I just finished reading all the blog posts that I've missed. Loved the coloring date and the new adorable zelfs. Happy 4th anniversary! I missed the giveaway :( The Funko Pop figures and mystery minis are adorable too. You have the sweetest family :) We've been really busy getting ready for the school year and finishing up with summer church activities too. I'll be happy to get back to normal too, lol. After school today we went to Target, have you seen the new Lalaloopsy Girls? and the Tinies and their adorable houses? Target had so many new things to ooh and aah at! Our Generation doll line has a new retro line and the sweet mini Mooshka dolls have a castle! If you haven't been to Target lately, you must go :) You may already know all this but I just needed to share with someone who would be excited too :D Have a wonderful weekend.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Michele! So good to hear from you again. I'm glad you enjoyed catching up on the blog. :)

I have been to Target several times this week. It was so fun seeing all of the new releases!! I didn't want to leave. ;)

Have a wonderful weekend yourself! :) Oops, I guess the weekend is already over. Have a wonderful week! ;)

Mark Patraw said...

I've never belonged to, or attended, a doll club meeting, so I'd like to suggest that you consider that as a future topic for a blog post sometime (I suppose the other members wouldn't want you snapping photos of them though, lol). What do you do at those meetings? Just discuss dolls? Show off new purchases or custom projects, etc.?

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Mark! I think that's a great idea for a future post! :) I'll see if I can get that up for you before the end of the month. :)