Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Blog Buttons! :)

Okay, this blog button thing is addicting! :)  Here are a few more options for you, if you like these better than my first one.  All of these buttons are for "Never Grow Up".  I've only done one button for Tess and Maggie...so far. :)


None





None



None


So, once again, to add these to your blog sidebar, you're going to copy the code beneath the picture you like best and paste it in the "HTML/Java Script" part of "Add a Gadget" on your Blogger Design page.  For more info, check out my earlier post HERE

Have fun!! :)

3 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Your buttons are beautiful! I'll make sure to add one of them to my links page on my blog!

~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm

Caelen said...

I put them on my blog.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Yay! Thanks, girls. Glad you like them. :)