Monday, October 24, 2011

Free Shipping for Cecile and Marie-Grace Items Extended

Hi everyone!  Just a quick post this morning.  American Girl decided to extend their free shipping on Cecile and Marie-Grace items until Tuesday the 25th. :) 

Also, as some of you may have guessed, one of the reasons I bought Hayden when I did is that the free shipping code from AG came up.  Since I got it second-hand and not directly from AG, I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to share it, so I decided not to mention it at all.  I didn't want it to be a "nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-I got free shipping and you didn't!" post. :}  Anyway, the reason I'm bringing it up now is that the free shipping code is mentioned on The Doll Wardrobe's post today.  To use this code, you have to spend at least $50 before tax.  If you're interested, you can find The Doll Wardrobe's post HERE.  The code is mentioned at the bottom of the post. :)

Happy shopping, everyone! :D

2 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Glad to help, Mary. When you get a chance, I'd love to chat with you via email. You can reach me at nevergrowup.beastsbelle@gmail.com. :)

Elliebob said...

:)