Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish all of the moms and grandmas out there a very Happy Mother's Day! :)

I'd especially like to recognize my wonderful mom, mom-in-law, and grandma-in-law.  I am truly blessed to have three such special ladies in my life.

Mom, the older the girls get, the more I realize just how much you did for me as I grew up.  Thanks for always being there for me, for having patience with me through all of the dramas of my friendships and heartaches, for encouraging my talents and dreams.  I love you very much, and I'm so thankful for you. :)

And Mom-in-Law, thanks for raising such a wonderful son who is a constant inspiration to me.  I've really enjoyed getting to know you and the rest of the family more and more through the years.  I'm so thankful that we can sit and talk about just about anything.  I'm blessed to have a mother-in-law that I can also call a friend. :)

And to my sweet Grandma-in-law, you have been such an encouragement to me through the years.  I appreciate your strong Christian testimony that has not wavered.  I love the way you adore my girls, the way you always greet us with a cheerful smile, the way you carry on each day.  I hope I look as great as you do at 100 years old! ;)  Thanks for being such a good example of living by faith.

To all my other readers, I hope you all have a wonderful day spending time with the special mothers or grandmothers in your life. :)  We have a busy day today, because along with Mother's Day, we'll also be celebrating my dad's 63rd birthday today! :)  (Happy Birthday, Dad!  I love you!) :)

Well, I've got to go finish getting three little girls ready for church, so I'd better go.  Talk to all of you again soon1 :)

No comments: