Saturday, April 20, 2013

EBay Listings Up

Whew!  Finally finished the last of the eBay listings for today.  I might try to list a few more things sometime tomorrow, but I may just wait until the next time around.  You can see everything I have up HERE if you're interested.

I wanted to mention specifically since it's come up so often in emails and such that I have a Madame Alexander "Friends 4 Life" doll among the listings that shares the same face mold and coloring as the "Friends Boutique" Emily.  Because she is from the F4L line, she does NOT have limbs that bend at the knees and elbows.  Just thought I'd let all of you know. ;)

Tomorrow we'll have Oldest Gal's party right after church, so I'll be pretty busy the whole day.  I should have something more interesting up by the beginning of the week. ;)

Until then...

4 comments:

Tamsykens said...

Off topic, but while I'm thinking of it, check out the tiny Muppets at Meijers (If you have one), and maybe Walmart. My daughter got me a Kermit for my birthday. They also do Miss Piggy. Good size for your 18" dolls, and the open front boxes they come in are just like the ones my big Muppet Babies (amongst other things)came in.
I hear David Tennant and Billie Piper will be returning for the 50th anniversary special. We're going to have to force ourselves to catch up on the latest series (Haven't cared for it much since Russel T. Davies and David Tennant left) before it comes out. Hurry up! You've got several seasons to go!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks for the info, Tamsykens. :) I don't have a Meijers here, but I'll have to check my local Walmart. Rachel would love to have another Kermit. ;)

I'd heard that David and Billie were returning for the 50th episode. It will be interesting to see what they do with it. I've actually been watching the current season as well, so even though there are a lot of gaps for me to fill in between Season 2 and Season 7, at least I won't be totally lost. ;)

Cachetas said...

Oh my goodness!! What a coincidence! My little brother had a party just yesterday too!!(21st) Oldest Gal's probably wasn't a spy party though ;)
I think we freaked out the neighbors with the Caution Crime Scene tape on our door:}
Happy Birthday Oldest Gal!
~Cachetas

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Lol, no we didn't have a Spy theme. ;) Oldest Gal decided she wanted a Lalaloopsy party just like Middle Gal. I have a couple of pictures to share, but I forgot my camera at my aunt's house. :} I'll be going up there this morning to do some walking, so I'll get it then and hopefully have pics up by this afternoon. :)

I hope your brother had a great party! :)