Friday, April 26, 2013

Wow!!!

I can't believe it!  I just found out that I'm one of the four finalists for The Doll Wardrobe's "The Curator's Game" Photo Contest!!  There were so many amazing photos this time around...I never dreamed I'd be a finalist!

I had to post this quickly, not only to let you know, but to thank all of you who voted for me.  It means more than I can say.

I can't stay long...I've got to get girls ready for school and then get ready to go pick up the truck.  While I'm doing that, I'll have to start brainstorming about my final picture! :D  I already have a couple of ideas, but now that I know it's happening, I can buckle down and work out all of the details. :)

Thanks again, everyone!  Without you, this wouldn't have happened. :)

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I knew you had a good chance at winning *wink* Congrats!

AdeleCupcake said...

I knew you could do it! I voted for many pictures, but I always loved your pictures. The had a certain charm. :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, girls. :)

AdeleCupcake said...

I may go to my (sort of) local Goodwill tomorrow, or in the distant future! :) I know this is kind of random. ;) When I go, I hope to find any sort of AG merchandise, except for books, because, trust me, I have gotten a million AG books from thrift stores. ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sounds fun...happy thrifting!! :) I hope you find something awesome. ;)

AdeleCupcake said...

You know what... that Goodwill was nonexistent! It was on the website, which was so strange! I'm heading to ANOTHER one, hoping that this one is real. ;)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sorry to hear that...hope you find the other one! :)