Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kid Quote for the Day

Ah, the joys of parenting! ;)

This morning, the girls were discussing the poster I had drawn for my art class as I was fixing breakfast (while still in my pajamas).

Oldest Gal said, "You look really pretty Mommy.  In the poster, I mean.  Not exactly right now."

Middle Gal rushed to my defense.  "Well I think Mommy looks pretty ALL the time!"

I had to chuckle.  "Thank you, Middle Gal."

Oldest Gal was quick to explain.  "Well, I mean, just in her pajamas..."

"I wouldn't wear these around town, right?" I finished for her.

Middle Gal was still holding to her point of view.  "I still think Mommy is pretty all the time.  Because it's what's inside that counts."

I think that was a compliment. :}  Good thing I don't have a fragile ego.

Have a happy Sunday, everyone! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so sweet!!! You have lovely daughters.

Christina L said...

That is so cute!! I love the things that kids say. :)
Christina
simplydollightful.blogspot.com
idlewildcl.blogspot.com

jordan sky said...

Sounds like my younger siblings!

All AG said...

That's so adorable! XD

Sunny_Harper1994 said...

lol, aww that is too funny. Children are priceless, I can't wait until my son starts talking.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, everyone. They definitely keep me entertained. ;)