And now for the giveaway! :D I am super excited because there are eleven prizes to give out, so we will have lots of winners! :D
I'm trying something new this time around since the prizes are all fairly small. This giveaway will be open to my readers around the world as well as just in the United States, with the exception of the last prize (more on that later). I figure this is a good time to try shipping internationally. If it's horribly complicated and crazy, I may go back to "US only" shipping for my next giveaway. :}
But enough of that...let's take a look at the prizes! :D
I was very blessed to find two different Etsy sellers who were willing to donate some of their Frozen items for our prizes. :) The first is Belinda of Ella's Heart Designs. Belinda has lots of lovely and affordable items in her shop, including keychains, necklaces, and more. She donated three items for our giveaway:
1. Elsa Bottle Cap Keychain
It will come in this cute little baggie, just the way she sent it to me.
I love the glitter she uses in her bottle cap pendants...it reminds me of Elsa's ice powers. ;)
2. Anna and Elsa Bottle Cap Keychain
It will also come in its own baggie.
This picture gives you an idea of the size of the key chain.
3. Frozen Bottle Cap Pendant Necklace
This one was a complete surprise that she threw in without telling me. It was so sweet of her...and such a fun discovery when I opened the package she sent. :) The necklace has ribbon and cord for the chain and has a clasp at the back.
Here's a closer look at the pendant itself...many of you will recognize this as the Frozen movie poster. :)
4. Olaf "In Summer" Necklace
It will come in a baggie like Belinda's items.
5. Olaf "Snow Angel" Necklace
Here it is in the baggie.
6. Olaf Clip Charm
In the baggie...I think you get the routine by now. ;)
Here's a look at the clip on the Olaf charm. According to Elfie, you can use it as a zipper pull or a charm to attach to anything you choose. :)
This gives you an idea of the size of the charm.
7. Olaf Keychain
In its special baggie.
Olaf is so cute! :)
Elfie also surprised me with several extra things. I believe I asked for one necklace, and I ended up with four items! I was amazed by her generosity. :)
Both Etsy sellers went far above and beyond what I asked. I'm so thankful to both of them for donating all of these items to make our giveaway extra special. :) Thanks so much, Belinda and Elfie!
I hope that all of you get a chance to stop by their Etsy shops and check out their other goodies.
Meanwhile, we're not quite done with giveaway prizes, so let's take a look at the others! :)
8-10. Frozen Fan Art Postcards
A while back, shortly after I drew my Anna and Kristoff picture, I decided to try making it into postcards through Costco's photo center. As a result, I have three postcards to give away. They will be given away individually, so three different winners will receive them. They are printed on cardstock-type paper...
...and have "From:", "Message:", and "To:" on the back, just in case you actually want to send them to someone. I tend to keep mine...they make great doll-sized posters. ;) (By the way, they are not stained...my camera is still leaving spots on all my pictures, and I can't figure out why). :(
Even though the postcards are prints, I signed and dated each one. So someday, when I'm famous, you'll have a signed print of mine, and you'll be able to say, "I knew her when..." ;)
And now for our final giveaway item. Because this prize is slightly larger than the others, this particular prize will only be available to my readers in the United States. Sorry guys, I just don't want to try and figure out International shipping for these.
11. Mini Elsa and Anna Dolls
These are the mini dolls, around 4 inches tall, with MagiClip dresses. They will be given away as a pair, not individually.
Okay, so now that you've seen the prizes, here are the giveaway rules. Please read them carefully:
1. This giveaway is open to all of my readers except for the 11th prize listed (the mini Elsa and Anna dolls). Those will only be given to a reader within the United States.
2. If you are under 18, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as I'll have to get your mailing address.
3. To enter, leave a comment on this post with your name or username, email address, and the country you're from. Comments with email addresses will not be published.
4. For extra entries you may:
-Follow this blog
-Follow me on Facebook
-Follow me on Pinterest (at least one board)
-Post my Frozen Blog Party Button on your blog or share it on any other social media site (it's at the top of my right sidebar)
-Answer the Blog Party Questions from my previous post
If you are already following me on any of the sites listed above, you can count that towards your extra entries. Also, while answering the Blog Party Questions gives you an extra entry, it is not a requirement for entering the giveaway.
Be sure to leave a comment on this post telling me what you did for your extra entries so I can count them.
Also, if you leave me a link to your blog with the answers to my party questions, please leave them in a comment separate from the one including your email address so I can publish the link to your answers and share them with everyone. :)
4. Important: Doing the above increases your chances of winning. However, to keep things as fair as possible, there will be a limit of one prize awarded per winner. So if I draw your name a second time after you have already won something, I will redraw for the second prize.
5. To keep things simple, I will not take requests for specific prizes. I'm assuming I will have quite a few entries, and trying to keep who wants what straight is just going to be a bit too complicated for me. :} Everyone who enters will be entered for everything (although my out-of-the-US readers will not be entered for the two mini dolls).
6. The contest will be open for entries until Wednesday, March 26th. On Thursday, March 27th, the winners will be chosen by random drawing. The winners will be notified via email and will have one week to respond with a mailing address. If I have not heard from the winners by Wednesday, April 2nd, new winners will be selected.
I hope that all made sense. :} It's always so hard to get all the information I need without making it too confusing. If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment and ask. :)