Ah, after a long day of art classes, there's nothing like sitting in the living room, watching a brand new Disney Blu-ray ("Frozen", of course) with my girls. :) We had a great time watching it earlier this evening. :) I'll be doing a review of the Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack later in the week as part of the blog party.
For now, though, I'd like to get the blog party questions up. This is a fun activity open to anyone who would like to participate. Those of you
who decide to answer the questions, please leave a comment on this post with a link to your answers on your blog or other online site. A big
part of the fun is getting to read all of the different answers to the
questions and making new friends. ;)
If you don't have a blog or a website of your own but would like to participate, feel free to leave your answers in the comments below. :)
1. Who is your favorite Frozen character (or characters) and why?
2. Which is your favorite Frozen song (or songs) and why?
3. If you could make one change to the movie, what would it be?
4. Would you want to see a Frozen sequel? What would you want it to be about?
5. Ice Palace or Arendelle Castle?
6. If you could choose a sidekick from the movie, would you choose Sven or Olaf? Why?
7. Do you think all men pick their noses, as Kristoff claimed?
8. Which Frozen character is the most like you (or the one you relate to most) and why?
9. How many times have you seen Frozen so far?
In keeping with my overall blog theme, ;) which of the Frozen dolls that have
been released is your favorite? (e.g. the Disney Store fashion dolls, Disney Store Disney Animator's Collection and Toddler dolls, Limited Edition Disney Store dolls, Mattel dolls, etc)
I hope you have fun answering the questions. If you'd like to just choose a few instead of doing all ten, feel free to do so...I know it can be overwhelming to do that many questions sometimes. :}
Stay tuned for my blog party giveaway post, coming up next! :)