Monday, November 22, 2010

New Dresses from shopamericangirl! :)

Hi guys!!  I finally purchased more photo space...yay!  I wanted to share some pics of my newest dresses from shopamericangirl .  I actually have 2 more on the way that I just bought a few days ago.  Her dresses are addicting!! :}  Click the link and you can see her current items.  She has some great stuff on eBay right now, including a dress that looks like Felicity's blue Christmas dress.  Her dresses normally go for around $10 total at the most, so this would be a great chance to get an inexpensive but well-made dress for your Felicity doll. :)  So without further ado, here are some pics of Hailey and Tess modeling their new dresses:


Close-up details


  I apologize for the quality of the pics...the lighting wasn't the best when I took them. 

Just as a side note, the only problem I've run into with shopamericangirl is that she's not very easy to get ahold of.  I ended up paying the full price for shipping instead of getting my shipping discount this time, because after sending her two invoice requests, I never heard back from her.  When it had been over a week I just went ahead and paid.  The nice thing was that she shipped the dresses a day or so after my payment.  It's a small complaint, as her shipping prices are still affordable.  I only ended up paying $1.25 more than I would have.  I just wanted to give you guy's a "heads up" about this so that you'll be aware if you purchase multiple items from her. :)  This is the only problem I've run into with her, and as I've said before, the amazing quality of these dresses makes the extra shipping cost worth it.  Happy shopping! :)   

No comments: