Friday, November 5, 2010

An Update on Katie, my Traveling Doll

Hey guys, just had to do another quick post to give you some news about Katie's travels.  I talked to my friend that she's been staying with, and it sounds like Katie won't be coming home right away.  There are a few more places she wants to visit. :)  My friend emailed me 2 pics to post on the blog, though.  Can you guess where Katie went? 



That's right...DISNEYLAND RESORT!!  I'm so jealous. :) My daughters loved seeing these pics.  They thought it was so neat that Katie got to go to Disneyland with their friend.     

I'll be sure to keep you posted on Katie's further adventures.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Lucky Katie! The last time I went to Disneyland was last year, just before Halloween. Katie is so cute!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I know! I haven't been there since I was 4 months pregnant with my oldest daughter (7 years ago). It wasn't in the plan for me to be pregnant while we were there, but we'd already planned the trip. :} I'd really like to go again when I can actually ride the rides! :)

I think Katie's really cute, too. She's a Gotz Little Sister doll, and she's really hard to find. I'm so thankful I found her on eBay! She was one of my first fixer-uppers. :)

Kiki's Korner said...

How fun! Who wouldn't LOVE to go to Disneyland!

~ Kiki

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

:) I love Disneyland, too. Can't wait till Katie comes home and tells us all her adventures. :)