Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dolly and Me Party Pics! :)

Well, we survived my oldest daughter's birthday party on Saturday. :}  There were 12 little girls in my house Saturday afternoon (including my 3 daughters).  There is no way I could have pulled it off without the help of my mom and my aunt!  We made a great team.  After we figured out our routine, we got everything going smoothly.  It was a very pleasant party, and everyone seemed to have a great time. :)

Unfortunately, I misplaced my camera the day after the party! :-[  I've been looking everywhere, but can't find it!  I've been borrowing my mom's camera for the past few days, but I REALLY miss mine.  The worst part is that all of my pics from the party were on the card in the camera I lost!  There were also several pics I'd taken for upcoming blog posts, too.  So pray that I find my camera soon!

In the meantime, I'm going to post a few pics from my mom's camera, so at least you'll get an idea of how the party went. :)

My mom and aunt brought their dolls to the party (since the invitation said to). ;)  Kate and Jo felt very important, as they got to help deliver the banana muffins. :) 

Here's a pic of the table (sorry it's so far away!).  The white bags in the background are the girls' goodie bags.  The banana muffins (which we had instead of cake, per my daughter's request) were in girl and doll sizes, and were displayed on fun corkscrew holders.  To the left you can see the little blue party hats my mom and aunt made for each of the dolls.  The mini Josefina was part of my daughter's birthday present.  The little bowls had doll and girl sized snacks.  And of course, Emma had a place of honor on the table! :D

Here's a close-up of all of our snacks.  Large and small banana muffins with cream cheese frosting, and Oreos, Teddy Grahams and Goldfish crackers in girl and doll sizes. :)  You can find the mini-sized snacks in just about any grocery store.  The mini Teddy Grahams and mini Oreos were in those grab and go disposable sacks, and the mini Goldfish crackers were in some 100 calorie snack packs.

You can't see these very well, but my daughter decided to do decorations for her party! ;)  She drew pics of Molly, Josefina, and Felicity...my daughters' dolls.  This one is Molly...

...this one is Josefina...

...and here's Felicity! :)

And dont' worry, I didn't leave the rest of my dolls out! :)  They got to improve the festivities by gracing the piano. :)  My oldest daughter's Josefina doll got to join them.

We had dolls and stuffed animals everywhere!  Here's Dorcas, Molly, and Cinderella bear.

And here are Leisel and Felicity.

I had so many more pics to share with you! :(  I really hope I find my camera so that I can post them.  I'll keep you guys posted on the camera situation.  Until then, at least you got to see a few things from the party!


  

3 comments:

anya said...

That looks like the funnest party EVER! Your daughter (and friends) must have had a bunch of fun.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Spicemuffin! :) They did all seem to enjoy themselves. It was amazingly non-chaotic for the number of girls that were there, too! :)

anya said...

Yes, very surprising!