Thursday, April 14, 2011

Emma and Charlie's Spring Photo Shoot :)

I meant to post these pics a long time ago, but things got crazy!  I did manage to use some of them to make my new header, so these won't be completely foreign to you.  :)

I had so much fun getting some outside shots for the first time since winter began!  Hope you enjoy them too.




"Charlie, be careful up there!!" (Emma is ever the big sister) ;)



Among the Cherry Blossoms:


Fun with Animals:


Even my daughters' dolls got in on the fun:
Felicity and baby Meadow enjoy a ride on the toy horse.

Josefina relaxes in the tall grass.

Baby Meadow rests in the clover.

My middle daughter set up this toy giraffe and asked me to take a pic. :)



Just so I can have fun looking at it when I change things, here's another shot of my spring header. :)


As you can tell, we had a great time soaking up the spring sunshine and enjoying God's beautiful creation. :)  Hope you all are getting some sunshine where you live, too!

7 comments:

anya said...

CUTE!! :D

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Spicemuffin! :)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

I love those pictures you took! I love your banner.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, American Girl Dols Rock! :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Whoops...spelled that too fast. That was supposed to be American Girl Dolls Rock, not American Girl Dols Rock. Sorry! :{

Olivia said...

Wow! Great Photos and I love the new header!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Olivia! :)