Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Pics of Tess and Maggie

Hi all!  My daughters and I had a fun fall photo shoot with Tess and Maggie yesterday and thought I'd share some of my favorite photos with you.  Maggie also wrote a little story about their day on the blog she shares with Tess.  To read it, click HERE.  Enjoy the pics! :)

Maggie and Tess:  Best Buds

Tess tries her hand at tree-climbing. :)

Beautiful Maggie


Chatting in the tree.

Not very fall-looking, I know...but I liked how it turned out. :)

I had to share this pic with you.  My oldest daughter came up with this idea on her own.  She's standing behind the tree, holding her doll Dorcas up to make it look like she's climbing the tree. :)

  
My middle daughter's "set up" with her doll, Leisel.


My oldest daughter found this little peeper frog in the front yard and had lots of fun playing with it.  As for the frog, it was most likely the 20 most terrifying minutes of its life, especially when my 2 and a half year old wanted a turn holding it. :)  My middle daughter took after her mother and refused to touch the frog because it was slimy.  My youngest obviously had no problem with frog slime.  She kissed it (I think she's seen the previews for "The Princess and the Frog" a few too many times!).  :}  Yuck!!


Our beautiful street.  I love the wonderful golds, reds, and oranges of fall! :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love the "seen the Princess and the Frog preview too many times" line! My younger sister loves that movie.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Lol. My youngest daughter hasn't seen the movie, like I said, but she LOVES Tiana. What's funny is she has this almost white-blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and she always talks about being Tiana. I love how little kids don't notice colors. :) Wouldn't it be nice if we could all be that way?