Monday, May 16, 2011

A Few More Updates

Hey guys!  Just a quick post.  I know I promised a post about a great bunch of AG Craigslist goodies.  That post is on its way.  I haven't posted yet because I want to make sure the seller and I are on the same page as far as how I post things.  As soon as I get everything figured out, I'll get the post up.  Hopefully, I'll be able to publish it sometime this week.

Also, Emma did a short introductory post about her new sister Piper HERE on "Jane Austen and Unicorns" (Tess and Maggie's blog).  She wanted me to mention that so you could all go check it out. ;)  And for those of you who are getting concerned, don't worry.  Tess and Maggie will be contributing to their blog again soon.  A lot of the recent posts have been more appropriate for Emma to do since they relate to things happening in her family. :)

I guess that's about it, aside from thanking everyone who has been so kind to comment and follow.  I'm up to 68 followers now, which means only 32 more followers before I reach my goal of 100! :D  Thanks to all of you who make my blogging experience so fun and rewarding. :)

Until next time! :)

No comments: