Monday, January 28, 2013

Social Media Whirlwind!!

Okay, I'm a glutton for punishment and have never been really great at doing things in moderation (hee hee). I just thought I'd announce that I officially have a Pinterest account and have uploaded a few videos to YouTube for you to enjoy. :}  You can link up to both accounts at the top of my left sidebar, or you can click HERE to visit my Pinterest page and HERE to visit my YouTube page.

I wasn't interested in Pinterest at all, really.  I mean, it seemed like such a silly idea, spending time "pinning" things.  Ahem.  It didn't take me long to change my tune.  I just started my account yesterday and I've already become a crazy pinner!!  I don't know why I thought it wouldn't be for me.  I'm a total list person, and I'm very visual...and it's like the ultimate collection of pictorial lists! }:D  Just looking at my Pinterest boards makes me happy. ;)

And as for YouTube, when I first considered doing doll stuff online I was actually planning to do a YouTube channel instead of blogging (or perhaps along with), but decided to stick with blogging instead.  I've really been wanting to do some videos of my doll rooms, though.  You can cover so much more in a video than in a blog post.  Plus, it's like I'm inviting you guys over to my house to give you the grand tour. ;)

Just so you know, I'm not planning on becoming a super active YouTuber.  I've got enough going as it is.  From time to time, though, I'll try to upload a few fun things.

Whew!  So, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Passionfruit ads all in the space of a couple of weeks.  I'm joining the social media whirlwind!  I must be nuts! ;)

Talk to you guys again soon. :)

P.S.  Yes, I know my grammar isn't the greatest in this post.  It happens when I'm super excited...or trying to rationalize my actions. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great vids! You really inspired me, I love your doll rooms. You are so creative!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Anonymous. :) To be honest, I was a little bit nervous about doing the videos, especially since they were so shaky and blurry. :} I'm glad you enjoyed them.