Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New AG Store Coming to San Francisco Area!!! :D

Oh.my.goodness!!!  I'm practically hyperventilating here!!  I just found out from American Girl's Facebook Page that a new AG Place is coming to the San Francisco area this fall!!  At last, a store that I could realistically get to!  (LA and Seattle are just a bit too far for practicality.)  San Fran is still a bit of a trip, but much closer than the other two locations.

So who knows?  Maybe this fall my mom, my aunt, my girls and I will have to plan a road trip to experience our first AG Place visit! Eep!!!  I'm so excited! :)

Is anyone else looking forward to the new store?

4 comments:

Korianne said...

OMG! I'm stoked! I'm moving to Sacramento this summer. Now it will be in driving distance!

Rhissanna said...

I'm excited for you! Ten years ago I visited the Chicago store on my first visit to the USA.I'd never heard of AG before that. I was thrilled with the whole idea!

Kate said...

Oh I hope so! That would be spectacular for you all to experience! :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

That will be perfect, Korianne...not too long of a drive at all. I'm so happy for you! :D

Thanks, Rhissanna. I can't wait! :)

Thanks to you too, Kate. I talked to my mom today, and we were thinking we might do the trip to around this time next year instead of this coming fall. A little longer to wait, but that will give us a chance to save up a little more spending money, too. ;)