Monday, May 5, 2014

Lots of My Little Pony Episodes on Hubnetwork.com! :D

Hey guys!  Just a quick shout out to all of my readers who are fans of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic TV show. :)  The Hub Network's website has a ton of Season 4 episodes up on their website right now (usually there are only two up at a time).  If you're behind on Season 4, now's a great time to get caught up! :)  You can see all of the available episodes HERE.  Not all of the Season 4 episodes are up, but there are quite a few of them.

My personal recommendations?  Filli Vanilli (for Fluttershy and Big McIntosh in a music-centered episode...this is probably my favorite MLP episode of all time), Maud Pie (for Pinkie Pie's hilariously anti-Pinkie sister), It Ain't Easy Being Breezies (just for the totally awesome Doctor Who reference!!),  Pinkie Apple Pie (for the fun road trip song), and Pinkie Pride (not my favorite episode ever, but just for the totally bizarre experience of hearing Weird Al as a pony).  Oldest Gal recommends Daring Don't. :)

Have fun watching!  I'm off to watch Equestria Games with my daughters...then we'll be all caught up on Season 4 until the two-part season finale! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I've been wondering where I was going to catch up :)

Jasmine said...

My S4 faves (so far, without having seen the finale of course) are Princess Twilight Sparkle P1&2, Filli Vanilli, Pinkie Pride, Three's A Crowd and Maud Pie. ^__^

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sounds like we have a lot of the same favorites. :) I'm so excited for the finale!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated, but the Frozen dolls came back on stock yesterday, and I was finally able to grab an Elsa!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Congrats! :) I felt bad...I completely missed the restock, otherwise I would have mentioned it here for any of my other readers still looking for Frozen dolls. I'll try to do better next time! ;)

Jasmine said...

I'm really excited for the finale, too! :D So excited to see Discord again! Aaaah! \(>O<)/ And to finally see them open the harmony box! :D

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad! Not kidding, 5 minutes after checking out and confirming the order, Elsa was sold out!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Only a few days left to wait, Momo! :D I'll have to wait 'til Monday to see it on the Hub's site since I don't have the channel...can't wait to see it! :D

Anonymous, I believe it. It's been crazy how quickly things sell out!!!