Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday!!

Hey guys!  Hope you had a restful weekend after the holidays. :)  We spent it decorating for Christmas and catching colds. :}

I just wanted to mention that Americangirl.com usually has a pretty incredible Cyber Monday sale starting at 10 pm for those of us in Pacific Time (midnight Central Time).  Things usually go super fast, so be prepared to wait by the computer.  I'd also recommend logging in ahead of time so you're ready to check out as soon as possible. :)

I also saw that Target has a lot of their Our Generation dolls and accessories on sale (up to 50% off) for Cyber Monday.  You can see all of their OG items HERE.  While I'm not a huge fan of the OG dolls, I do like their outfits and accessories. :)  Be aware, however, that many of the shoes do not fit AG or other standard 18" dolls.  The clothing and accessories normally work perfectly.

Happy Shopping, everyone! :)

No comments: