Well, my grand plans to complete some blog posts to schedule during my trip fell through, so I guess you guys will just have to wait a week or so while I'm away.
I was thinking, though, that this little break would be a good time to get some feedback from all of you. As I stated in my title, five years is a long time to blog (almost five and a half now), and things grow and change in that amount of time. I've had an almost complete turnover in my audience since my early Never Grow Up days. Many of the readers and bloggers I interacted with then have either moved on or have disappeared from the blogosphere entirely. As a side note, that's the only thing I find a bit melancholy about the whole online friendship thing. You get to know people so well, and then those relationships just kind of fade away. Don't get me wrong...I completely understand. I've changed myself as a blogger. I don't have the same time I used to, and wish I was as good at commenting on other blogs, responding to emails, and taking part in tags and blog parties as I used to be in the early days. Interests, focuses, and time management naturally change, and that's okay.
I feel it's wise to reevaluate things every once in a while. Especially with such a shift in my audience. In January, I'll be taking a blogging hiatus. This will give me time to take care of some online housekeeping, catch up on a few things I need to, and so on.
So, how am I doing guys? I'd love to hear some feedback on a few things:
1. What is it that brought you to Never Grow Up in the first place?
2. Which dolls or toys have you enjoyed hearing about the most?
3. What dolls or toys would you like to hear about in the future?
4. Would you be interested in blog parties or tags about dolls or Disney?
5. What is one thing you would change about Never Grow Up if you could?
6. Would you be interested in seeing more YouTube reviews and doll room tours?
7. I'm considering getting a P.O. Box so you guys would have an additional way to contact me. Would this interest any of you?
8. Any other comments, suggestions?
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, guys. I'm looking forward to hearing your answers.
I'll talk to you guys again in a little over a week. :)