Monday, September 20, 2010

FYI: Alexander Girlz Dolls by Madame Alexander now in Costco!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that this year's versions of Madame Alexander's Alexander Girlz dolls are in Costco.  I haven't had a chance to see them yet, but my mom spotted them and gave me the head's up.  These dolls have the same faces as my Maggie doll.  They are only around $25 and they go fast.  If you want a nice cheaper alternative to an American Girl doll or a friend for them that's less expensive, grab one of these sweeties!  As I've mentioned before, their hair is pretty awful, but they can be re-wigged, and they have the most adorable faces.  The clothing's not quite up to the AG standard, either, but they fit into most AG clothing.  For a review on these dolls versus AG and Gotz dolls, check out my earlier blog post HERE.  I'll give you more information on the Costco dolls once I've seen them myself. 
Just a reminder of how cute they are:  here's a pic of my re-wigged Alexander Girlz doll, Maggie. 

No comments: