It's the post you've all been waiting for...the post that announces the winners of our Frozen Blog Party Giveaway! :D
Because there were so many things to give away this time around, and to make sure you all knew the drawing was done properly, I did a video of the actual drawings and uploaded it to YouTube. (You can see it HERE.)
I wanted to print a list of the winners here on the blog, anyway, and now you won't have to wait so long to find out. ;) So, without further ado, here are our giveaway winners:
1. (Elsa Bottle Cap Keychain): misspiggy=awesome
2. (Anna and Elsa Bottle Cap Keychain): Kara
3. (Frozen Bottle Cap Pendant Necklace): Maria Malaveci
4. (Olaf "In Summer" Necklace): Morgan
5. (Olaf "Snow Angel" Necklace): Raey Rendon
6. (Olaf Clip Charm): Jenni
7. (Olaf Keychain): Momo
8. (Frozen Fan Art Postcard #1): Hannah H.
9. (Frozen Fan Art Postcard #2): Molly W.
10. (Frozen Fan Art Postcard #3): Vivienne
11. (Mini Elsa and Anna Dolls): Tracy G.
But wait, there's more! I included two surprise giveaway prizes! I have two postcard versions of my current header picture which arrived just in time to be included in the giveaway. :)
Like the Anna and Kristoff postcards, these are prints that are signed by me. The winners of those two postcards are:
12. (Frozen Header Fan Art Postcard #1): Sunny_Harper1994
13. (Frozen Header Fan Art Postcard #2): Julie Mehrkens
I will be contacting all of our winners via email later this afternoon/evening. The winners will have a week to respond via email with their mailing addresses. If I have not heard from them by Thursday, April 3rd at the very latest, new winners will be selected for the items the non-responsive winners won.
Congratulations to our 13 winners, and thank you to everyone who entered. I'd also like to thank all of you who participated in my Frozen Blog Party. I hope you all had as much fun as I did this past week! :)
NOTE: Raey Rendon/Jamie, if you're reading this, could you please leave a comment with your email address? Somehow I ended up without it, and I can't find you on Facebook. I will not publish the comment, but I need your email so I can get in touch with you. :)