Tuesday, April 29, 2014

More Frozen Dolls Restocked...Nevermind :(

Hey everyone!  The Disney Store just restocked a few of their Frozen items.  Included in this restock are Singing Anna, Classic Hans, and Elsa and Anna toddler dolls.  They also have the Baby Sven plush and the Olaf plush.  You can see everything HERE.

This stuff always sells out super fast, so if there's anything you want, grab it quick! ;)

Happy Shopping!

EDIT:  Between the time I started this post and the time I finished it, everything sold out.  I'm so sorry, guys.  I'll keep trying to inform you as I can. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, Frozen stuff sells out really, really fast, doesn't it?

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sadly, it does. :( You usually have about 30 minutes to an hour to work with before everything is gone...