5. I still don't like broccoli.
6. Patience, self control, and my tongue are my 3 biggest areas of weakness.
7. I love drawing and sketching. In high school, I developed my own cartoon characters that I used in cards I made for my friends and family.
8. When I was younger, I wanted to be a missionary to Africa.
9. I took 4 years of drama in high school. The first year, someone dropped out at the last minute, and the drama teacher asked me if I would be willing to fill in. I was terrified but was really bad at saying no. As soon as the applause started at the end of the first night's production, though, I was hooked! :)
10. When I was 14 and my husband (then "friend") was 17, he asked me to a school banquet while we were performing a skit in front of our whole youth group. Talk about romantic! :) That was the starting point of our relationship.
And now, here's the part you've all been waiting for: my special 100th post giveaway!! :) With Valentine's Day coming soon, I thought a Valentiney (is that a word?) theme would be fun. So, the winner of this giveaway will receive:
Their own sealed, doll-sized, heart-shaped box of Russell Stover chocolates. Sorry, the chocolates are not doll-sized, but I'm supposing you can force yourself to eat them. :)