Monday, November 7, 2011

25% Off all Cecile and Marie-Grace at Americangirl.com

Hey guys!  Just a quick post today.  Americangirl.com is offering 25% off all Cecile and Marie-Grace items through November 13th.   I thought I'd mention it just in case anyone was interested. :)  This offer is also good on the anniversary edition mini dolls! :D 

The free shipping code has expired, but even so, this is a great deal if you were already thinking about purchasing any Cecile and Marie-Grace stuff. :)  [By the way, I know they're now saying "Marie-Grace and Cecile" on their site, but they had them listed as "Cecile and Marie-Grace" for so long that I can't think of them any other way. Silly, huh? ;)]

Have a great day, everyone!

10 comments:

Shawna said...

I'm excited about this! I wonder if they are doing this in store too?
I have relatives who I can coax into taking a special trip for me... Hmmmm.

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I'm not sure, Shawna. It would be nice if it was in stores too. Saving on shipping is always so nice!

I wish I had some relatives living close to an AG Place store. ;)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

omg I just made a blog post of this and then I saw you made one before me well oops Is it ok if I leave it on?

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Oh, of course you can, American Girl Dolls Rock! It's not like I have exclusive information...it's plastered all over the americangirl.com site. ;) I just thought I'd mention it here for those who hadn't been on the site lately. Please don't worry. :)

Mickey's Girl said...

I must try and save up money for Cecile's Special Dress in time! My Grandmother is having a garage sale this weekend and I'm bringing stuff over too. Maybe I'll make just enough. It is 25% off after all! ;)

Mickey's Girl :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I hope you pull it off, Mickey's Girl! :) I made a sale myself this week...just enough to get mini Cecile. I must confess I'm really tempted to go for her, especially at that price!

Claire said...

Thanks for the info! :D I'm eyeing Cecile's Special Dress right now...even though I have to be a good girl and save for Lucy! :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

That's one of the things that's tempting me, too. :)

Jen said...

Perhaps I can talk the husband into doing a little early Christmas shopping...Special Dress? Parlor Outfit? Mini-Cecy?

(Also, talking myself out of getting Cecile as a substitute for #46. They're very similar, but the Sonali mold just looks so much nicer with brown eyes!)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I like your wishlist, Jen! :) It sounds like we have similar tastes.

(I like the Sonali mold with brown eyes better, too. I mean, Cecile is pretty, but #46 and #47 appeal to me much more.) :)