Saturday, November 5, 2011

Craigslist Goodies

Today, my mom noticed a local Craigslist ad that we'd somehow missed in the last week.  There was a lady selling a bunch of American Girl stuff, and since it was so close to us, we figured we should at least look! ;)
We ended up getting out of there after spending $40 between us.  Here's what we got:

A non-AG pink ballerina outfit (modeled by my middle daughter's Felicity doll):


A non-AG blue fancy dress (modeled by my youngest daughter's well-loved Alexander Girlz doll):


Marisol's kitten and dance bag, including her water bottle and energy bar (the original box was included):





A doll-sized pink American Girl hat, pink and white American Girl shirt, and pink and white shoes (doesn't Rachel look ADORABLE in this?):





A matching girl-sized pink American Girl hat:



She also had a bunch of American Girl books, a really cute off-brand 18" doll bunk bed, an American Girl wheelchair, leg cast and crutches, 3 cami and undies doll-sized sets, Honey, girl and doll-sized Honey pjs, girl and doll-sized Mia pjs, and three dolls:  Marisol, Rebecca, and My AG #29.  There may have been more, but that's what I can remember.

I must confess, I was really tempted by Rebecca.  I mean, not realistically tempted.  She wanted $70 for her, which was a good price considering her condition, but way more than I could afford right now.  I've always liked Rebecca, and this was the first time I'd seen one in person!  I don't really need another doll, though (especially since I just bought Hayden), and Rebecca and Hayden have very similar coloring.  All the same, it was kind of hard leaving her there. :}

Mom and I had a lot of fun.  We took my three girls with us, and they were very well behaved, even though we didn't leave with everything they liked. ;)  (I behaved myself, too.)

Maybe Rebecca won't sell and she'll lower the price.

Maybe pigs fly, too. ;)

4 comments:

Elliebob said...

how cute! I have a black ag hat for me and my dolls from the ag place in la. :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Elliebob! :) My daughters are really enjoying their hat...they've been taking turns wearing it. :)

Emma Kate said...

I love it all!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Emma. :)