Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Exciting News for Fans of "Tangled"! :D

I got some great news from one of my faithful readers last night (thanks, Elaine!). ;)  As many of you may already know, Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" is coming to theaters in 3D in January.  Since I'm not a big fan of 3D, I wasn't really planning on going.  But then I heard from Elaine that there will be a new "Tangled" short film released with "Beauty and the Beast"!! :D  It's called "Tangled Ever After", and supposedly picks up where the movie left off, including their wedding! 

You can click HERE to see a promotional picture from the film, and click HERE to see an article about it.  As a bonus, when you read the article, you can follow a link to read about the new Toy Story short that will be released with the new Muppet movie. :)

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this!!  I often find myself wondering what happened to the characters from my favorite films after the movie ends.  Now we get to get a glimpse of Eugene and Rapunzel after the movie! :D

What do you guys think?  Are you excited too?

8 comments:

Mickey's Girl said...

Oh my goodness. I showed my mom the link. She thought it was another movie and gasped! I laughed and told her it was a short film. (She was still excited!)

Oh and that you SO much for following my blog! I was so excited! : )

Mickey's Girl

Anonymous said...

IM SO EXCITED! WE'RE ALL BIG TANGLED FANS! I hate it when a really good movie doesn't make a second movie to show what happened! my biggest pet peeve. lol :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

LOL...I was practically hyperventilating when I saw the poster. :D

Mickey's Girl, no problem! ;) I like what you're doing on your blog. Keep up the good work! :)

Claire said...

Oh my word, I am SO excited! I remember when they released word of Beauty & the Beast being in 3D and the rumors about a Tangled short film, but now that they're going to be released together...there is no doubt that I'm going to go see it!

And I'd heard about a new Toy Story short with the Muppet movie - we've been planning for a week to go see the Muppet movie for a while now, and I guess we'll have to take my brother since he's a big Toy Story fan. :)

Thanks for the info! :D I am beyond excited right now!!

Hayden said...

I knew about both (B&B in 3D and the Tangled Short) but I had no idea when to expect either of them. I'm so excited!!!!!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

how long do u think the tangled movie will be? also do you have to see beauty and the beast with it? thanks :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Anonymous. This is just my guess, but I'm assuming that it will be about the same length as one of the Pixar shorts before the Disney Pixar movies.

I'm also assuming that they're releasing it with Beauty and the Beast in 3D as an incentive to get more people to go see the movie. I would think that eventually it will be released on Blu-Ray and DVD (probably with the Beauty and the Beast 3D release), but since it's a short, I can't see it being released to theaters by itself.