First, Deb of Debonair Designs has graciously donated a PDF file pattern for her latest creation, "Archipelago". This pattern will allow you to make an adorable hat and sweater set like the ones you see below:
You can see more details about this pattern and its variations HERE on the Debonair Designs blog. Deb will also be listing these actual sweater sets on eBay, so keep an eye on her eBay store!
I also have a couple of small things to add. First is this adorable doll-sized vanilla Pepsi can (it's actually lip gloss, but it looks really authentic). :)
Here's Hayden demonstrating how great this works with your dolls.
Note, the paper around the can wasn't scrunched at the top until I put the clear rubber band around it, so be careful with your rubber bands! :(
Finally, I'm offering this adorable Tangled Squinkies set. :) The set includes Rapunzel, Flynn, Maximus, Pascal, a bracelet and it's little charm thingees that keep the Squinkies on, and 4 Squinkies bubbles.
Here's a closer look at Rapunzel. I just wanted to note that the quality control on this round of Squinkies didn't seem to be that great. This set was the best one I could find that had a good Flynn and a decent Rapunzel. You'll notice that not all of her hair is yellow where it's supposed to be. I just wanted to point this out so you weren't disappointed when she arrived.
Flynn, however, is absolutely adorable! :)
Maximus and Pascal are really cute, too, although there seems to be a discrepancy in their sizes. That's either one giant chameleon, or one tiny horse! ;)
Okay, now for the boring stuff. ;)
1. To enter this giveaway, please leave your name or username and your email address in the comments below. I have comment moderation on, so no one will see your information but me.
2. You may enter the Giveaway until Friday, January 27th. On Saturday, January 28th, I will put all of the entrants' names in a hat and draw the winner.
3. If you're under 18, please get a parent's permission before entering. I will have to get your mailing address, and I'd like to know ahead of time that your parents are okay with that! :)
4. Sorry to all of my international readers, but I'd like to keep this contest within the USA, simply because of shipping costs. I hope you understand. :(
5. There will be 1 winner...all of the giveaway prizes are going to be given together.
6. The winner of the Giveaway will be notified via email and on this blog. They will have one week to respond and claim their prize. If I don't hear from them by Saturday, February 4th, then another winner will be chosen.
7. I will email the winner the pattern as a PDF file. The Pepsi can and the Tangled Squinkies will be mailed via snail mail.
Also, just to let you know, those of you who participate in my Disney Tag will get an extra entry in the Giveaway drawing, just for participating. But hurry! While I don't have a limit on the tag, you will only get a free entry if you participate by Friday, January 27th!
UPDATE: I've had some interest from one of my international readers in the pattern offered in this giveaway, since it doesn't have to be shipped. So, here's what I've decided to do. If you are outside of the US but are interested in the Debonair Designs PDF pattern, you may enter the giveaway. However, I will not be able to ship the Squinkies and soda can to you, so you will be entering for the pattern ONLY. If you are an international reader and enter the giveaway, please let me know in your comment! If I draw the name of someone from outside of the US, I will then hold another drawing for the Squinkies and the soda can. If someone from the US has their name drawn, they will win all 3 items.
I hope this helps! :)
Have fun entering, everyone! And thanks again for being so amazing. :)