Saturday, June 9, 2012

Disney Store Princess Doll Comparisons

I just found a really awesome link to a Flickr account that has comparisons of all of the Disney Store Princess dolls from 2010-2012, thanks to rebelliousmerida on the Disney Doll Lovers Forum.  I love seeing side-by-side comparison photos, and drj1828 has done a fabulous job putting Disney Store stock photos next to each other.  I think she/he is the same one who had the pics of the 2012 versions, too. :)

So if you're interested in comparing the Disney Store dolls over the past few years to see which versions you like best, check them out HERE. :)  As always, you'll have to scroll through the pics to see them all.

Which versions are your favorites?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the 2010 Snow White, but I like the 2012 version the most!