Friday, June 22, 2012

Hayden's Vacation (Picture Heavy!!) ;)

While I was on my trip, I had the opportunity to take some great photos of Hayden.  I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my favorites.  Hayden also did a guest post on Tess and Maggie's blog, sharing all of her special adventures from her vacation.  You can read all about it HERE. :)  

It was absolutely lovely up at my sister-in-law's house.  I had a lot of fun getting pics of Hayden outside, enjoying the outdoors:

The tiny creek that runs through my sister-in-law's front yard is just the right size for dolls! ;)


On our last day, we traveled several hours to the Trinity Alps Resort, which was a special place for Hubby and his family for many years.  Hayden enjoyed getting to see it too, especially since there was so much "scope for the imagination". ;)

Hayden loved the beautiful scenery and wading in the river.

And of course, she had to keep the family tradition and have ice cream from the General Store! ;)

My imagination was also in full gear during our time there.  Here are some shots I got to inspire me for my novels I'm working on:


Things are definitely coming along with my writing...I'll keep all of you posted! :)

Also, stay tuned for parts 2 and 3 of my "Media Musings" series. 

3 comments:

Bean said...

Looks like you had fun!

beachbabydoll1 said...

Great shots. So natural, naturally cause you're in nature! My fav is the one of Hayden standing in the stream with her little crocs taken off and to the side. So cute. I have some vaca shots too but haven't posted them yet. I love yours! Passing you the blog award even if you got it already! Sylvia

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, gals!

Bean, I had a wonderful time. I'm so glad I had a doll with me...I got some great shots for LMPT, too! :D

Beachbabydoll, thanks for the complements and the blog award too! :) Since I've already done a post on that particular award, I don't think I'll do another one. I really appreciate the honor, though. :)