Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Back From Vacation! :D

After a wonderful week spent with family and friends, we're back in our own home sweet home. :)  The week was just what we needed, and we made lots of fun memories.  I'll have plenty to share with all of you soon, but for now, I need to kick up my feet and get a good night's sleep.  Tomorrow will be full of unpacking, laundry, and all of that other great stuff that comes after a long trip. ;)

Here are just a few pictures to tide you over and give you a preview of what's to come...

One of the beautiful beaches we visited.

Jenna and Rachel on the beach. :)

Buttershy and Mermalade enjoyed the beach too...

...and so did Robby, Belle, and company. ;)

Rachel and Jenna on Moonstone Beach in Trinidad.

The only story location I ended up visiting this time around was this one, but it was really fun. :)

Jenna plays in the waves. ;)

Some of my loot from the trip. :) (More details to follow!)

What was waiting for me when I got back home!! :D

I've got all of my pictures ready for my Rapunzel review, so I should hopefully have it up soon.

Sadly, my Belle doll ended up with a majorly squished nose due to improper packaging, so I'm thinking about exchanging her for a different one...which means I'll have to wait on giving you a detailed review. :(

That's all for now.  I can't wait to share more with you! :D  Have a wonderful night, and I'll be back soon with lots of details from my trip. :)

5 comments:

Juliet XD said...

Awesome! Can't wait to read all about it :)

Nina said...

Aww! It looks like you guys had so much fun!:)

Aileen said...

I love the pics of Belle and her family at the beach and your loot looks awesome! Can't wait to see more!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, everyone! :)

Michele said...

So glad you had fun! The pictures are lovely, can't wait to see the rest of them. Love your new Belle tops!